At this point, You will find Maybe not viewed anything in almost any formal info, urban area records otherwise old new Refuge meeting notes who does imply Timothy partnered more often than once.
People step one: Mary b: abt 1636-1643 d: twenty eight Aug 1684; hitched Nathaniel Thorpe 20 Nov 1662 2: Bethia b: abt 1638, d: 1687; uel b: abt 1640; partnered Age Hopkins 27 Jan 1673 cuatro: Age b: abt 1642-48; m: Joshua Culver 23 Dec 1672; https://datingranking.net/tr/nostringsattached-inceleme/ Eleazer Peck 30 Oct 1726 5: Matthew b: abt 1651; married: Mary Brooks several Jan 1673/4 six: John b: abt 1652 – Undecided about any of it you to definitely; not said inside the Timothy’s commonly, but could have died younger or possibly man off Thomas, perhaps not Timothy….
Accounts of one’s kid’s delivery times will vary extensively and lots of nearest and dearest histories listing several Bethias, Marys and you may Matthews, but We think the individuals is actually time dilemma in lieu of reusing names of children you to definitely died into the infancy, which was a familiar routine at the time.
The brand new Sanctuary Nest Timothy Ford are noted among the 54 brand new free planters which signed the basic Agreement of Nest of brand new Haven towards the 4 Jun 1639 that will be believed among the “Founders of The Sanctuary Colony”.
Apparently, Matthew got a kid entitled John (who was called inside Timothy’s often) – maybe titled getting a sister exactly who passed away young?
Within the 1640, he gotten property in the original and you will 2nd departments off the fresh home, found at the brand new place from Meadow St and Drinking water St.
Demise twenty-eight Aug 1684 (other offer list ent was created aside 19 Aug 1682 (almost every other present record 11 Aug 1682) These types of discrepancies was maybe on account of probate list translation, transcription mistake, or distress between the dated and you can the brand new concept diary matchmaking
- Annual percentage rate 1640 – “Itt is ordered that John Mosse, Tymothy Forde and you can Richard Seashore shall pay each of them 1s okay to the trees wch they performed slip disorderly.”
- Jan 1643 – ” … Tymothy Forde … fined for every single 1s having late coming to trayne”
- 1646 – “Timothy Ford was complayned out of to possess their powder being quick during the waight dusty soe perhaps not serviceable as it should bee, was fyned 2s 6d.” Regard to weapon dust?
- Mar 1675/six – “Timothy ford defyred yt ye judge of guard will be left into the theyer fide ye creeke, when it is actually theyer turne so you’re able to wacth, however, ye Towne gau noe confent unto they”. Feels like whether it try his (while some regarding one to front) change in the guard view, they planned to remain observe off their section of the this new creek, nevertheless the “Towne” don’t do it.
- 13 October 1679, Timothy sold 50 % of his homestead to just one regarding his sons
I’ve not even comprehend and you can/otherwise deciphered all the urban area records and list line of the first times of The fresh Haven, but have realize several, and you will total, Timothy may not have become said normally as certain, however, his exposure are understood.
Regarding The newest Retreat Nest, seat towns and cities regarding meeting house determined updates. Husbands and you can wives scarcely sat with her – people was basically relegated towards much edges and/or butt of the house, as males was front side and you may heart. Early conference facts inside 1646 and 1655 let you know Timothy and you may spouse resting towards right back of the house, but because of the 1661, that they had moved to your better towns. Timothy was assigned seat # 7 around the top and you will heart, and E, even when nonetheless off to the medial side with the rest of brand new women, received a closer seat – demonstrating a far better social standing in their mind both.